If you have seen my blog about how I make money online, then, you should've seen the numerous payment proofs I have posted in the past. I'm actually doing well in terms of making money online. And just last week, I was able to successfully complete my first Paypal Funds transfer to my Unionbank EON account.
Although I've been making money online for over a year now, this is the first time that I transferred my Paypal funds for withdrawal. I've used my Paypal funds for online shopping before and now, I've decided to just use the money for offline shopping.
Here are screenshots of the Paypal funds transfer and my Unionbank EON cyber account showing that the money is ready for withdrawal:
The foreign exchange rate on March 13th was only Php 44.5052 to $1 USD so I got Php 8,015.83 transferred over to my EON.
And that's a screenshot of my Unionbank EON cyber account. I got Php 8,053.83 'cause I had remaining money from my last withdrawal.
As soon as I withdraw my money, I'll post another photo of me counting the money or maybe everything we bought with that money.
So, if you still don't believe that I make money online, well, not my loss. You're the one not taking full advantage of the limitless possibilities of making money online.
To find out how to withdraw or link your Unionbank EON account to your Paypal account, or read about tips and guides on how you can start making money online, go ahead and visit my blog - Pinay Online Money Maker.
Oh, by the way, I also withdrew my first Google Adsense earnings over a week ago. You can read my post about that, with a photo of me counting my money. Here's the link:
Proof of My First Adsense Earnings - $105.54
Oh wow! That's a lot. You've been doing really good. Congrats! I have just started, hope I will be as successful as you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration!
Butteryfly
Nice money, especially in the Philippines.
ReplyDeleteButi ka pa ga kumita na ako wa pa gyud!huhuhu!
ReplyDeleteThis is great!And thanks for using UnionBank Eon card to withdraw your money. Good luck and more earnings to come! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you still have other concerns regarding your EON card or any other UnionBank products, you may visit our website at www.unionbankph.com. You may want to follow us on our twitter @unionbankph or be our fan at facebook.com/unionbankph. We would be very happy to see you there. :-)
Thanks!
UnionBank of the Philippines