Jan 3, 2011

I So Miss Pagudpud!

I have yet to post Day 2 (Vigan), 3 (Pagudpud) and 4 (Baguio) photos of our 5-day vacation over a week ago. Ever since we got back, I just couldn't stop thinking of Pagudpud and how much I want to go back there, especially to Blue Lagoon. Just look at the strong waves and the beautiful beach. That's my bro Kenneth trying to brace the waves. Hahahaha. OWNED!!

My bro bracing the waves at Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud - JustAnotherPixel.net

OWNED! - JustAnotherPixel.net

PWNED!! LOL - JustAnotherPixel.net

We didn't stay at Blue Lagoon. We only quickly toured Pagudpud (it was already getting dark) so we didn't get to dip in the waters of Blue Lagoon. Plus, it was so freaking cold! Hahahaha. Well, what would you expect coming to that windy part of the Philippines in December?!?! ^_^

Anyway, I've been looking at our photos from Pagudpud and I just can't stop wanting to go back. In fact, I've asked friends to plan out-of-town trips to Pagudpud. I especially would love to stay at any of the resorts in Blue Lagoon. I want to experience those waves again! They were strong enough to push me towards the beach when we were taking photos. Hahaha. Imagine high pressure commercial pumps. That's how strong the current was. I actually took a video while we were there, but my bro deleted them 'cause we didn't have enough space for our Day 4. Tsk! I'll make sure to get at least 8GB of memory when I buy a camera.

It'll be perfect to go to Blue Lagoon in the summer 'cause you can expect the water to be a li'l warm. *sigh* I miss Pagudpud! Next time, I'll make sure to enjoy the beach for at least 3 days. :D

Have you been to Pagudpud?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a Google or OpenID account, please use select Name/URL so I know who you are. Thanks for visiting!

Disqus for Just Another Pixel