Sep 6, 2012

Enhance Your Beauty

I am one of the many women who believe in the essence of natural beauty.Me I remember some years ago when a client of mine, a well known cosmetic surgeon here in the country, wanted to give me a free nose lift. He said that my eyes, my lips, my cheeks and the contours of my face are beautiful, EXCEPT for my nose. I declined, of course, because I believe my nose look cute. But, when I go out, I use some contouring technique with makeup to look like I have a more pointed nose. ;)

Let's get one thing straight: I'm not against cosmetic surgery. I believe that every woman has the right to choose whether she wants to enhance her beauty through breast enlargement, a face lift, liposuction or nose lift. We have the right to use makeup to look more presentable for special occasions. And this is why, for me, if you have the money to go through cosmetic surgery, just make sure you've thought long and hard about it.

If you want to use makeup or to undergo surgery to look more beautiful, it's your choice. Just make sure you've done your homework. Research on the procedures that you'll be undergoing. Make sure you go to a reliable surgeon with an outstanding background of successes in the past. You don't have to go to the most popular surgeon. There are many who are well-experienced and reliable, so again, research! And before you come in, be prepared with your questions.

I've personally met and know of women and men who have undergone cosmetic surgery and they seem really happy. The pain will go away eventually, giving way to that enhanced new you. If you are hoping for a career in entertainment, fashion or beauty, enhancing your looks might help push you forward to finally getting the opportunity you've been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a Google or OpenID account, please use select Name/URL so I know who you are. Thanks for visiting!

Disqus for Just Another Pixel