Sep 30, 2012

What's the Point?

Lately, I frequently find myself asking exactly that. I feel like I'm at the stage of my life when I don't want to waste a second or any effort on something that I know won't really make a difference in my future.

What's the point

No, I didn't mean anything relaxing, fun or exciting. I mean things (and a couple of people) that serve as fillers in my life. You know, those that I'm pretty sure don't or won't really mean anything to me, but may be used to pass the time. *sigh*

I'm preparing myself for the future I want. So, I want to reserve all my energy on moments, experiences, people and tasks that I know will make an impact in my life. 'cause, seriously, what's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a Google or OpenID account, please use select Name/URL so I know who you are. Thanks for visiting!

Disqus for Just Another Pixel