Oct 22, 2012

America’s Next Top Model Season 19 : Bring Brittany or Leila Back!

America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition
First of all, I am so loving the new concept of America’s Next Top Model College Edition. When I was watching the first episode, I thought Tyra Banks decided to let people call in or text to vote for their favorite ANTM contestants. Thankfully, she had something cooler in mind - use social media!

America's Next Top Model and Social Media

Being a social media practitioner myself (though I handle restaurants), I am happy about the new scoring system of America's Next Top Model Season 19. This gives the audience/viewers or fans of the show a chance to somehow control who gets voted out of the competition. And it's just smart to use social media since it's the most powerful tool now for any brand or company to promote themselves. I think Tyra's using social media pretty well, don't you think?

I also like the idea of giving the wannabe models that were eliminated a chance to go back in the competition through the power of social media. I'm especially glad about this NOW that I have no one else to root for amongst the ones who are still in the show.

Kelly Cutrone, Rob Evans, Bryanboy and Johnny Wujek

The addition of Kelly, Rob and Bryanboy is one of the amazing things about Season 19 of America's Next Top Model. I love Kelly Cutrone, with her fierce comments. Rob Evans, and all his gorgeousness, is surprisingly a pretty awesome judge himself. I agree with him and his comments 99% of the time.

Kelly Cutrone, Rob Evans and Bryanboy in America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition

Bryanboy - I know he's Pinoy and I've heard some issues with him before, but I like him on the show too, especially when he told Yvonne off with her nasty attitude during one of the shoots.

Johnny Wujek is a great addition too. I feel like he has contributed more to the show because of his insights and the way he handles the models during their photo shoots. Oh, and he's Katy Perry's stylist, so that's another PLUS. And, of course, he's gorgeous too. :)

Johnny Wujek on America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition

America’s Next Top Model Comeback : Bring Brittany or Leila Back!

Everyone has his or her own bad days, and this happens to the best of us. So, I am really hoping that either Brittany or Leila is brought back into the competition through their social media scores.

America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition Comeback Web series
(If you haven't yet, watch America's Next Top Model Comeback Web series)

I am crossing my fingers for Brittany and Leila. I think Leila will be a stronger competitor though 'cause I find that Brittany is a little boring during most of her shoots. I LOVE her on this Walt Disney shoot though:

Brittany's Walt Disney photo

Leila looks more like a high-fashion model, so I am rooting for her first before Brittany. But, either of them is okay in my book.

Leila of America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition

Victoria is Weird

Beautifully weird - I'm not sure. The way she comes into every photo shoot, with all the crazy characters she comes up with, is just too funny for words.

Victoria of America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition

Sure, this is all because of her being home-schooled and well-pampered by her mother. I hope and wish she'll grow up, seriously, 'cause I think she's a very smart young girl who needs a ton of maturing to do. And I hope her mom helps her with that.

Who Am I Rooting For?

I am rooting for Lauren and Kiara now. Well, that's only because I have no other choice but them 2. They're the lesser evils.

Kiara of America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition

Nastasia, I used to like, but she’s been boring recently.

Nastasia of America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition

Kristin is hot and pretty. But, I think she's just lucky she has the looks. With that said, she’s not a fierce high-fashion model to me. Plus, her personality sucks. :D

Kristin of America's Next Top Model Season 19 College Edition

I don't like Lauren for her attitude too, but she’s one of the top competitors now. I love her zombie photo shoot.

Lauren's zombie photo - I love her!

Who are YOU supporting in America's Next Top Model College Edition?

Photo Credits: America's Next Top Model on CWTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a Google or OpenID account, please use select Name/URL so I know who you are. Thanks for visiting!

Disqus for Just Another Pixel