Jul 18, 2012

My New Passion is To Be Social

In about three months, I'd be celebrating my 32nd birthday. We'll be celebrating in Bohol, which is why I'm excited about turning another year older. Am I a little wiser? I believe so.

Last January, I started working officially as a Social Media Manager / Strategist for a US-based company. I've enjoyed managing my own social media accounts, so I knew it'll be a fun experience for me, too, to make a living out of something I'm passionate about. Though it can be a lot stressful at times, I can say that I'm glad I was led to this path because I feel like I'm doing very well at this. :)

I've started writing about social media on my geek blog because I believe I know a lot more now than I ever did before. I feel like I have some kind of authority now since I do it EVERYDAY, even when I'm not working. I LOVE IT!

Social Media

Like a friend of mine, Jonha, who said she lives and breathes social media, I feel like that I am too. I've been blogging since 2003 (on a different platform) and have maintained my various social media accounts and pages for years. I enjoy connecting with other people, even from other parts of the world. I'm not as networked as Jonha is since most of the people in my Facebook network are Filipinos. On Twitter though, I feel much "social", which is why I'm addicted to it now.

So, if you want to tweet with me, follow me - @blankpixels. We can talk about anything under the sun! Doesn't matter if you're a man or a lady. We can talk about fashion, gaming, gadgets, beauty, promos, food, celebrities, politics, shoes or even Alpinestars SMX 5 Boots. I tweet about my life, my reactions to latest news, movies or music I love or currently enjoying, but mainly about social media, design, food (yes, again! LOL) and SEO. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a Google or OpenID account, please use select Name/URL so I know who you are. Thanks for visiting!

Disqus for Just Another Pixel